e-Bill Payment Information
Lubbock National Bank’s Bill Pay System is easy to use and always available!
Our Online Bill Pay service allows you to pay anyone, anywhere in the US, at any time, all from your computer. By scheduling payments, you never have to go through the hassle of writing checks, buying stamps, or remembering to mail that bill on time. You maintain greater control over your money management.
View a short video about the new Bill Pay and take a Test Drive.
Connecting to eBill Pay
- Login to your online Banking account
- Once you are logged in, select Bill Payment
Features of the e-Bill Payment
- Person to Person (P2P) Payments - Need to pay a friend for dinner or send money to the babysitter? It’s easy with P2P payments. You can send electronic payments to others regardless of where they bank! All you need is their email address. *Per-transaction fee applies
- External Transfers - Now you can transfer funds to accounts at any domestic bank using a routing number and account number! It makes it easy to transfer to your accounts at other banks or send money to a family member. *Per-transaction fee applies
- Establish eBills - e-Bill allows you to receive your monthly electronic statement, and have your bill automatically paid.
- Improved Customer Support - Enjoy extended hours and chat sessions available with bill pay experts
- Customize Paying Account Name - With the eBill pay, you can choose the originating account name on paper checks mailed to your billers, and you’ll have the flexibility to use different account names for different billers when needed
- Mobile Bill Pay - You’ll be able to pay bills, transfer funds and make P2P payments right from your Mobile phone!
Call Bill Pay Customer Service at 888-596-1144 between the hours of 6:30AM and 1:00 AM (CST) Monday through Friday
- Check payments should be scheduled 7 business days in advance of the payment due date.
- Electronic payments should be made 4 business days prior to the payment due date.
- To determine if a payee is electronic or check, look at the PAYEE LIST. You will find a field that shows check or electronic.
- Scheduled payments that fall on a weekend will be processed on Friday.
- Any new payments that are scheduled over that particular weekend will be processed on Sunday night. Holiday processing occurs the last working day before the holiday.
Help Links - FAQ