Better Cards & ATMs
Visa is better! We are adding exciting new customer benefits by switching from MasterCard to Visa for all debit and credit cards. Purchase limits are even increasing for some accounts! Here’s what else you need to know:
- • You will receive your new Visa debit card around October 1, 2019.
- • You may use your new Visa card starting October 9, 2019 (you need to activate the card first and assign a PIN)
- • Visa debit card transactions that take place October 9-14, 2019 will not show in online/mobile banking (your account will still be charged). You will be able to view all transactions on-line as of October 14, 2019.
- • Old MasterCard will stop working October 17, 2019
- • Visa debit card ATM limit: $510 per day
- • Student Plastic card limit: $105 per day (unchanged)
- • Any permanently higher or lower limits remain unchanged
- • Visa debit card purchase limits increase to $4,000 per day
- • Student Plastic cards increase to $300 per day
Any permanently higher or lower limits remain unchanged
All cardholders receive these Visa Benefits and more:
- • Mobile Pay (Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay)
- • Card Control App
- • Transaction and Security Alerts
- • Visa Checkout
- • Personal Identity Theft Protection *not applicable to H.S.A. cards
- • Price Protection *not applicable to H.S.A. cards
- • Return Protection *not applicable to H.S.A. cards
- • Purchase Security *not applicable to H.S.A. cards
- • EMV Chip Technology
Call 888-607-4277 or visit a local branch if you have any questions, issues or requests related to your new cards.
More ATMs than EVER!
Your new card works with the AllPoint Network, which nearly doubles the number of ATMs you can access worldwide without fees!
- • No fees when using Lubbock National Bank -branded ATMs, Commerce National Bank-branded ATMs, Amarillo National Bank ATMs or AllPoint ATMs
- • AllPoint replaces the Moneypass Network, giving you access to 55,000 ATMs in the US, UK, Canada, Mexico, Australia, & Puerto Rico—and located in most CVS, Walgreens and Target stores
- • Any ATM’s not listed in the networks above will now be charged ATM fees (this includes a fee of around $3 from the ATM owner plus a $1.25 fee from the bank)
- • E-Checking, Award Checking, Senior Award Checking, Legacy Checking and Hometown Hero Accounts: up to $15 in ATM, including surcharge and our $1.25 fee, to be waived per month