DESCRIPTION OF POSITION FUNCTION:
- Assists in preparation and coordination of loan work. Reviews loan memorandum prepared by the loan officer for details and/or is able to prepare the memo personally with minimal instruction from the loan officer.
- Closes loans, making sure that all documents are properly executed. Prepares any files and entries needed for funding.
- Schedules appointments for loan officers and coordinates appointments with customers to sign loan documents.
- Researches any questions regarding loans as directed by the loan officer or customer.
- Greets and directs lobby customers as necessary.
- Assists with customer inquiries concerning bank products and services to additionally include referrals for trust and investment services.
- Assist lending officers in obtaining loan information and documentation required of the borrower and assist in the clearing of any loan documentation exceptions.
- Assist loan officers in the collection of past due loan payments.
- Proactively pursues business development opportunities.
- Assists in all other responsibilities necessary to ensure that the bank is performing in a safe and sound manner.
- Any additional duties as assigned by the supervisor.
JOB SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Business degree and/or previous experience in banking in lending and/or product sales
- Strong computer skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills including professional telephone etiquette.
To apply for employment at Lubbock National Bank, please download the following application. Fill it out and return it with a resume to your nearest branch location.
Lubbock National Bank provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
If you are interested in any of the listed opportunities please fill out the Team Member Application (PDF). You may fax the application to 806-792-0976 or bring it to any of our locations.