iOS 7 Update
We are pleased to announce that we have released a new version of our mobile online banking app for IOS7 devices. The new update is fully compatible with Apple IOS7 and available today. This should appear as an update. If you are not seeing this as an update, simply delete the current app, and visit the app store to download the newer app. For new users remember you must enroll from within the online banking website. This setting can be found after login under the preferences - Mobile section.
If you have any problems or questions, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org , or by calling Electronic Banking Department by calling 888.607.4277.
Access your Lubbock National account by using your mobile phone.
- View account balances
- Review transaction history
- Approve and review funds transfers between accounts
- Report your debit card lost or stolen
- Find ATM or Lubbock National Branch near you
- Receive Important LNB Notifications via News
Before you can use Mobile Banking you first must enroll in internet banking. Existing internet banking users change your mobile preference by logging into Internet Banking and select “Mobile” in the preferences menu.
- Select the box next to the “Yes, enable my User ID and Password for use on my mobile device”
- Go to the Mobile Authorizations tab and create a four-digit Mobile Authorization Code. This code will allow you to submit transactions such as account transfers.
- Click “Submit Changes” you are ready to use Mobile Banking
Give you the ability to access your Internet Banking even if you don’t have a smartphone.
- Go to www.lubbocknational.com
- Log in with your normal Internet Banking credentials
- Select account to view balances, or transaction detail. You can also review history and make transfers
Did you know we also have an iPhone app for depositing checks on the go?
Check out our eDeposit app!