Small Business Award Checking
More Interest. Less Effort. Now for Your Business.
Get these great perks for your small business checking account:
- .75% APY paid on balances up to $75,000 (if all requirements are met)
- .30% APY paid on balances over $75,000 (if all requirements are met)
- .10% APY paid on all balances when requirements are not met
- Debit MasterCard
- Online Banking with BillPay
- Free Mobile Banking
- No Monthly Minimum Balance Requirement
- Only $50 deposit required to open account
- Interest is paid on all daily collected balances greater than $1.00
- Receive only electronic statements monthly
- Make at least 12 Debit Card transactions per statement period (ATM withdrawals not included)
- 3 ACH debits or credits per statement cycle
- Sign on to Online Banking one time during the statement cycle
*A per transaction charge of $.10 per item will apply in excess of 100 transactions (includes: items of deposit, checks, POS and ACH).
Interest paid: Interest will be compounded monthly and credited monthly on the daily collected balance. Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for non-cash items (for exmple, checks). If the account is closed before the interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest. A $25.00 fee will be charged if the account is closed within six months of opening. Annual Percentage Yield accurate as of July 28, 2015. Rates and terms are subject to change without notice. .75% APY paid on balances between $1.00-$75,000 and .30% APY paid on all amounts above $75,000 on each cycle the minimum requirements are met. If you do not meet the minimum requirements per cycle your account will earn .10% APY. $50.00 minimum opening deposit required. Small business accounts only.