- Free ATMs
- 24/7 Fraud Protection
- Card Controls
- 24/7 Fraud Protection
- Card Control
- Text Alerts
- Add your card to mobile pay for faster purchases
- 55,000 Free LNB and Allpoint ATMs
To report a lost or stolen card, please call (844) 596-1324.
It's your money. Shouldn't it be your design, too?
Terms and Fees
- Personalization fee of $5.00 will be automatically charged to your account.
- Personalization applies to LNB Personal Visa® Check Cards only (not available for business cards)
- Your LNB Visa® Check Card limits are unchanged.
- Choose from a gallery of card designs or upload your own.
- Design must meet Visa guidelines (no offensive material or copy written graphics)
Once your picture is submitted online, we will deliver your new LNB Picture Card to a designated LNB branch, usually within 2 business days. You will be notified by email when your card is ready.
A new card number will be assigned upon receipt of your LNB Picture card, and your old card must be surrendered to LNB. Appropriate identification is required to pick up your new LNB Picture Card.
A Lubbock National Bank Picture card is available to current Visa® Check Card holders. Your Picture card will work and function like your Visa® Check Card and will be accepted wherever Visa® cards are accepted. Lubbock National Bank reserves the right in its sole discretion, to reject any submitted picture.
- Health Savings Accounts can provide significant tax benefits to eligible individuals
- HSA contributions — by employer or employee — are excluded from income
Introducing Account Updater. New Card, Less Hassle.
Here's how it works:
- We issue you a new credit or debit card
- We securely deliver your new card information to Visa®
- Visa Account Updater automatically updates your card information with iTunes, Amazon, and other participating merchants where you make payments online.
See the Participating Merchant List (PDF).
View the Opt Out Form.
Your account security is vitally important to us, which is why we are always monitoring the activity on your debit-card account. If any of your card’s spending patterns, locations, or transactions looks out of place, we’ll send you a quick text message.
This fraud-alert text will report that something fishy might be going on with your account. It will ask if a particular purchase was authorized, and then require you to reply YES or NO.
Texts from us will NEVER ask you to enter account information.
If you’d prefer, you can also verify a purchase over the phone by calling (806) 792-1000 or (888) 607-4277. If you don’t want to receive these texts, simply follow the instructions within the message to opt out of the service.