- Competitive, Tiered Interest Earnings
- Enhanced Access to Funds
- Free Digital Banking
- Competitive, tiered rates on balances of $1,000 or more
- Higher balances earn higher rates
- Enjoy flexibility with enhanced access to funds, including direct check writing:
- Unlimited in-person withdrawals or by mail
- Free transactions by pre-authorized automatic, telephone, checks, drafts, debit cards, or other similar order
- Avoid a $4 monthly service fee by maintaining a $1,000 minimum daily average balance
- $50 minimum deposit to open
Important Information About Procedures for Opening a New Account:
Lubbock National Bank complies with section 326 of the USA PATRIOT Act. Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account such as name, address, date of birth and taxpayer identification. We may ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.
NOTICE: By federal law, as of 1/1/2013, funds in a non-interest-bearing transaction account (including an IOLTA/IOLA) will no longer receive unlimited deposit insurance coverage, but will be FDIC-insured to the legal maximum of $250,000 for each ownership category. Learn more.